Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wil Taylor Jones a new figure to watch with great ideas

Only 21 years old Wil Taylor Jones of Birmingham, Alabama is making his first bid for public office. He is currently a candidate seeking to knock out Valerie Abbott the District 3 incumbent on the Birmingham City Council.

Wil Taylor Jones sounds like an interesting political name in the future. He is a Freelance video and audio production engineer and a Home schooled educated student through East Lake United Methodist Church Academy.

Wil Taylor Jones says he wants to bring a new look to District 3 and improve the quality of life. His most important issues are Education, public safety, monetary responsibility, greater neighborhood involvement in city operations. “I’m going to bring people to the table, I work hard for my constituents, I’m going to do everything I can to better this community.” He said.

Check his website out at http://www.wiltjones.com/